Single and Multi Tier Raised Storage Areas and Mezzanine floors
Single and Multi Tier Raised Storage Areas and Mezzanine floors are available from The Storage Bay network. Providing, a quotation, site survey and building regulations approval service; The Storage Bay specialist will assist in the design layout for your Raised Storage Area and provide project management from concept to completion.
Maximum cost effectiveness is achieved by utilising the most appropriate column grid to support the floor.
Bespoke designs are also a speciality to accommodate the most awkward of building shapes.
In accordance with BS 6399: Part 1, floor loadings are available to accommodate most applications.
Decking options are:
- 38mm chipboard
- Chequer or plain steel plate
- Open mesh flooring
- Both Part ‘M’ and Part K’ staircases are standard.
- Floors are complete with edge protection and handrail as necessary.
- Safety Gates are available to protect personnel at exposed opening points at the floors edge and can be designed to accommodate standard sized pallets.
- Fire protection cladding is available to ensure that the installation is compliant with all appropriate building regulations.
Contact Us for an introduction to The Storage Bay specialist local to you to ensure that you maximise the benefit of access to the 'home of storage product excellence'.