Longspan Heavy Duty Racking (Extension Bay)
Out of stock
Heavy Duty Long Span Racking Extension Bay. Up to 950kg shelf load and 5,000kg maximum bay load.
Our Long Span Racking range has been discontinued
Heavy Duty Long Span Racking Extension Bay
A strong, robust and versatile racking solution, at a competitive price.
All levels come with heavy duty deck supports as standard, this ensures the chipboard shelves carry the same load as the beams. The unique deck support slots into the beam which also eliminates the beams spreading or rotating.
- Heavy duty Racking system - Store all your heavy and bulk items with ease
- Adaptable storage solutions - Simple to add to, as your storage needs grow
- Strong “Z” profile beam design - Unique beam design that offers great storage capacities
- Heavy duty shelf levels - Shelf levels includes deck supports to match beam capacities
- Guaranteed delivery in 5 days - Get your stores organised quickly with no hassle
- Steel Frames Blue RAL5010
- Steel Beams Orange RAL2002
- Chipboard shelves
- Shelf UDL up to 950kg
- Maximum racking bay load 5000kg
- Available in a range of sizes to suit your requirements
- Starter bay racking available with 2, 3 or 4 levels of shelving
Extremely strong, heavy duty racking system that's easy to build
Longspan Racking Extension Bay Price includes 1x Frame and 2, 3 or 4 Beam Levels with all necessary bracing and fixings.
Remember, if your shelving’s height to depth ratio is greater than 4:1, the bay should be fixed to the floor or to the wall.
Longspan Heavy Duty Racking (Extension Bay) Reviews
Free shipping on all orders over £300
The Storage Bay standard shipping (£20 excl. VAT) applies to orders under £300