Eclipse Perma Plus Wire Shelving (Extension Bay 4 Shelves)
Based on our hugely popular Eclipse Chorme wire product the Perma Plus Epoxy Coated version has the added benefit of being usable in harsher environments such as freezers and cold rooms. Extend your existing Perma Plus units with this extension kit.
Epoxy Coated Perma Plus Wire Shelving Extension Bay
Corrosion resistant, antibacterial epoxy coated wire shelving for cold and damp environments.
Supplied as 2 uprights, 4 shelves, required shelf collars and add-on clips.
This innovative style of shelving is based on the popular standard chrome wire shelving design but with the added benefit of a 10 year anti-corrosion guarantee and an antibacterial coat that ensure it's ideal for usage in hygiene sensitive areas such as fridges, cold rooms and freezer rooms.
Recommended for use in walk-in cold rooms, hospitals and all hygiene sensitive areas.
Wire shelving with an antibacterial epoxy coating
- Part of the ECLIPSE range.
- Reduce costs – up to 60% cheaper than stainless steel shelving units.
- Long life – lasts longer than nylon coating.
- Antibacterial – fights bacteria for up to 10 years.
- Shelves adjustable every 25mm
- Superior strength-to-weight ratio.
- Strong & robust - up to 300kg shelf load capacity.
- Wire construction ensures free air-flow, reducing moisture and dust accumulation.
- Quick and easy to assemble - bolt-free, no specialist tools required to build these shelving units.
Please ensure you already have a Perma Plus Shelving bay to add this extension bay to.
Eclipse Perma Plus Wire Shelving (Extension Bay 4 Shelves) Reviews
Free shipping on all orders over £300
The Storage Bay standard shipping (£20 excl. VAT) applies to orders under £300